ogg support for n8x0
Note! This is for Diablo. The old Chinook page is here and the old Bora page is here.
ogg-support is a simple package for installing ogg mimetype (audio/x-vorbis), ogg icons, and the gstreamer codecs. Starting from the 0.8 there's no support for application/ogg anymore, only audio/x-vorbis. Starting from the 0.4 version this support also the built-in Media Player. For other ogg capable players, see e.g. kilikali or UKMP.
Repository for ogg-support:
Web address : http://tuomas.kulve.fi/debian
Distribution : diablo
Components : maemo
Or see Maemo Downloads for single click install.
The libogg and libvorbisidec are compiled with ARMv6 specific options and with VFP.
- Provides libgstogg.so, the ogg demuxer gst plugin.
- Packaged separately for better usability, hopefully.
- Provides libgstivorbis.so, the gst plugin for Tremor.
- Package is taken from Debian Etch, redebianized and other plugins plugins were disabled (or at least not in any .deb).
- The ivorbis code is updated to CVS head and modified slightly.
- Provides libogg.so, the ogg demuxer library.
- Provides libvorbisidec.so, the fixed point vorbis decoder (Tremor) library.
- Configured with --enable-low-accuracy. Without this the sound was quite a mess.